How To Claim Your Page
- Search below for your merchant listing, then click on it.
- Click the claim your listing button
- Fill in the blanks, click “send your claim” and you’ll hear from us within 48 hours.
Why claim your page on DogMerchants.com?
Claiming your page gives you control over a lot of information that may be published about your business. You can have a basic page for reviews only, or you can have a page that adds details about you, your dogs and your business practices—all the things that make you the kind of merchant that consumers are seeking online.
When you claim your page on DogMerchants.com:
- If a consumer posts a review, then you receive an e-mail notification. You can respond immediately to the review on your DogMerchants.com page, including reporting any reviews that you believe are fraudulent. You also can thank consumers who post positive reviews.
- You can upload your own logo, photos of dogs you’ve offered for sale or adoption, a description of your business, and photos of your kennel, storefront or the home where your dogs are available.
- You can upload logos of organizations you’re affiliated with, such as the AKC Breeder of Merit program or Maddie’s Fund, so consumers will know about your professional affiliations.
- You can add your street address, phone number, website, social media links, hours of availability, and any other information that you want consumers to have, so they can contact you however you’d like.